My side trip is all set. I'll drive to California tomorrow and fly back Saturday evening. My brother recently got an oil change and brake job for his car, so it should be in good shape for the trip.
There's a great Philly Steak sandwich shop named Vito's in Bountiful, UT. I had never eaten there but my brother-in-law highly recommended it. They only make Philly Steak sandwiches, and we ordered the deluxe with mushrooms and tomatoes. I should have taken a photo... they were overflowing with mushrooms and tasted great! I recommend the place if you're in the Bountul area. It's a local restaurand that's only open for lunch. It's best to get there early or they might run out of food. Local and fresh... isn't that the best kind?
My sister has been watching one of my niece's daughters this past week, and her younger sister joined us today. Their parents come back to pick them up tomorrow but I'll already be on my way to California. Here is a photo of the youngest daughter. They're both cuties.

No comments:
Post a Comment