My brother Glen and I spent the night last night at my sister Lenore and her husband Kevin's house and spent the day with them today. We were both still in the area after Friday's wedding. Kevin's mother, and Lenore's daughter Abby came for a mothers day visit with her husband and 2 children. My niece Julia also came and hung out with us, which was great! I enjoy hanging out with famliy! I hit it big in the lottery when families were assigned! 😃
All of my sisters are great cooks, and Lenore is no exception. She fixed a salmon dinner and then we went into the backyard and blew bubbles with the kids. We watched a robin flying back and forth, feeding her babies in a nest below the eaves of the house. It was a relaxing evening, great weather, and fun to hang out with family. Sorry, I didn't take any photos today.
No comments:
Post a Comment