Now that I've finished with Theodore Roosevelt National Park, Williston has become the staging ground for the next leg of my trip, and a point of decision. I've been looking at possible places to go and things to see.
The two basic options are to go west into Montana or north into Saskatchewan. The weather in Canada is still pretty warm, except for at night, but it gets cold here at night, too. I liked the drive I took across southern Canada about 10 years ago, so I'm leaning towards drving north into Canada.
I haven't been to Calgary or Banff, and I could possibly see them on this trip if the weather holds out. I'll have to watch the weather.
Even though I still have a few days of clean clothes left, if I'm going to Canada, I decided I should do a batch of laundry today, so I don't have to deal with converting dollars into Canadian quarters in a Canadian laundromat.
I drove to one of the two "Bubba's Bubbles" laundromats in town, to check it out. It hadn't crossed my mind that some of the men working in the oil fields would be bringing their greasy, oily clothes to the laundromat, and that the grime could affect future loads in the machine, so I was happy to see that the laundromat has signs telling which machines can be used by the oil workers and which can't!
The washers and dryers in one section are off limits to the oil workers.







No comments:
Post a Comment