I had a great time driving around the country without any responsibilities! Now that I'm back home, it's time to get back to everyday life again -- until my next trip. 😀
I had a fantastic time and am thankful for all the family, friends, and good people I met and interacted with along the way.
It was nice to be able to fix breakfast in my own kitchen this morning!
Today is national election day. I made it home in time yesterday to catch up on the election candidates and ballot measures, and I voted today!
I put together my trip statistics while watching the election returns tonight.
For trip statistics, see Final Statistics.
For daily posts by date, see ARCHIVE of Posts.
"ARCHIVE of Posts", "Maps", "Car Setup", "Plan", and "Final Statistics" are also available using the links on the right side of this page. My stops exceeded the maximum locations supported by Google Maps, so I had to divide my travels into 3 maps (Part1, Part 2, and Part 3).



No comments:
Post a Comment