I made an appointment for an oil change at Hiley Subaru, the local Subaru dealership. They were very friendly. In addition to the oil change, they recommended the 60,000 mile service. I've almost hit the 60,000 mile mark. They said I should be okay waiting until the next oil change to get the 60,000 service, so that is what I will do.
After the oil change I went to the public library and used their wifi to get up to date on my blog. I just finished.
It didn't rain after all today. I haven't planned tomorrow yet, but I'd like to do the JFK tour in Dallas and see the Oswald house. I'll investigate the possibilities tonight. It's getting time to do my laundry again also.
Update: I'll be staying in the Costco parking lot tonight... no curfew! 😊



Wow Dean it looked like you really got to see a lot of interesting things!
ReplyDeleteThe UFO sighting museum was interesting. I like how they had the rubber alien under glass lol. Texas is the place for barbecue I’m told, so I’m glad you found a couple of good spots! All the pics you took were awesome! I can’t wait to see where you go next! Keri