I slept great last night! I even exceeded the 8 hour limit by about an hour! I looked online to find a town with a Planet Fitness, so I could take a shower. The town of Marysville has both a Planet Fitness and a Costco to fill up with gas, so I drove there.
It felt good to take a shower! I hadn't showered in a few days. After getting gas, showering, and getting something to eat, I decided today would be a good day to catch up on my blog. It was raining, cold, and windy, so the library seemed like a better option than driving somewhere today. I spent the afternoon in the library.
After the library closed, I went to the grocery store, bought a yogurt, some bread, and sliced meat for sandwiches, and made myself dinner. I also bought some red licorice and cookies for a treat. 😀
I still had more blog updates to make, so I finished them at the 24-hour Planet Fitness. I got permission to spend the night at a local Walmart, but I might just stay here in the Planet Fitness parking lot tonight instead. Staying in this parking lot will make it more convenient to shower before church tomorrow. I'll make the decision when I get out to the car.

No comments:
Post a Comment