I rode with Dan to his local animal feed supplier, where he loaded several bags of hog feed into his truck. We took a couple bags to the farm and loaded them into the feeder. Here I am with the hogs.
Dan topped off their drinking water barrels with fresh water and I added some water to their pond.
Dan had loaded all the field cameras with fresh batteries and we rode around in his side-by-side vehicle, putting them back in their positions around the property. We stopped and picked blackberries along the way.
After getting back from the farm, we were off to Carolina Beach for the weekend! We picked up the keys for the condo and went out for dinner before the big rush. Dan, his parents, his son, and I came to the beach. Dan's daughter stayed home to work, and Dan's wife Jasey stayed home with her.
The condo overlooks the beach. We're on the second floor.
After dinner, Dan, his son, and I went into the water. Dan tried out riding the waves on the new boogie board, and his son played in the water.
When it got dark, we returned to the beach with flashlights and hunted for little crabs -- just for the fun of it. Dan's son was good at spotting them, and found four of them. I found a ring somebody lost in the sand. Dan's son wanted it, so I gave it to him.



.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment